Version 0.11 of the C5Connector.Java has been released.
It’s the Java backend for the filemanager of corefive.
The outstanding feature of this release is that the jar of C5Connector.Java contains the source code of the filemanager. This insures that there aren’t any compatibility issues between C5Connector.Java and the filemanager. We strongly recommend using this feature! The default implementations of the basic interfaces are adapted accordingly.
The changes in detail:
- issue #39: Adapt FilemanagerConfig to Filemanager 2.5.
- issue #40: Integrate the filemanager source into the jar file
- issue #41: New directory with name equals to Parent directory
- issue #43: The default implementation of FilemanagerCapability should respect if a file is protected
- issue #44: updated filemanager to 2.5.0
- issue #45: wrong path in getinfo for folders
This could be one of the last releases of this project. The Filemanager project is deprecated. This is why the future of C5Connector.Java is written in the stars.